Friday, December 9, 2011

Beyond Promise...



I cannot promise you happiness forever
but can you still gimme chance to take away your pain
I cannot promise to be love of your life
but can you still let me fall in love with u...

I cannot promise you a life full of roses
but can you still let me take away the thorns that come ur way
I cannot promise you to create memory for whole life
but can you still gimme chance to weave memory for lifetime...

I cannot promise you unseen future
but can you still let me be part of your present
I cannot promise to captivate your heart
but can you still gimme chance will never let you break apart...

I cannot promise you to be a dream gal
but can you still gimme the chance to show you the real me
I cannot promise you anything in life
but can you still let me be your everything for this short while...

4 comments: