Saturday, October 22, 2011

MY FRIEND... MORE THAN MY LOVE!!



My Love you left me with tear,
My Friend you help me overcome my fear...

My Love you gave up hope on me,
My Friend said try you will succeed...

My Love you left me with scar,
My Friend you made sure to heal my every part...

My Love you said distance means sacrifice,
My Friend said no matter what I'm your shoulder to cry on...

My Love said with the guilt you will have to live,
My Friend said better future together we will build...

My love said no one will take you with the past,
My Friend said embarass not it was a lesson that will forever last...

My Love left me mid way in altar,
My Friend just smiled and said our life is now saner!!

2 comments:

  1. When your partner becomes you best friend, then its truly a love worth the pain. :)

    PS. Best Friends may change if they become Boy Friends, after all they are from the same species :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the pain behind each and every word that you write here...

    ReplyDelete